- Take the H1 West. Drive west until you pass Pearl Harbor and Pearl City. Take the exit “H2 North.”
- In about 10 minutes, you’ll see an “END of FREEWAY” sign. From here, it turns into Highway 99. Stay on this road and go straight through a few traffic signals. When you see the fork in the road, stay left – there will be a “Dillingham Airfield” sign pointing this way.
- Continue along the winding road for about 15 minutes.
- Then you will come to an intersection. Stop at the stop sign, then turn left. There will be a small airport sign pointing towards Mokuleia.
- Continue along Farrington Highway for about 10 minutes (5 miles).
- Continue on Farrington Highway which parallels the 2-mile-long runway.
- The entrance is the GLIDERPORT. Turn left into the parking lot.
Waialua, Hawaii USA
69-132 Farrington Highway
Waialua, HI 96791
+1 808 224 5564